Amazon Development Center Cloud Support Engineer Recruitment 2021
Amazon Development Center India Recruitment 2021 : Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Limited Hyderabad has Recently Invites Application for the Cloud Support Engineer, Eligible Candidates Apply before close the job. For More Detail Read Official Advertisement or GujaratAsmita Article.
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with a mission to create the most customer-centric company in the universe, a company that customers from all over the globe will recognize, value, and trust for both our products and our service. Amazon has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.”
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition as the global leader in Cloud technologies. As an increasing number of enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in need of high-powered technical talent to help our customers navigate the operational challenges and complexities of cloud computing.
Organization : Amazon Development Center India
Job ID : 1548580
Post Type : IT Jobs
Education Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or previous computer engineering or software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – customers contact us via calls, chats, and email.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Excellent customer support skills & strong problem solving skills
Technical requirements :
- Proficient with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat) and/or in any unix flavors
- Basic understanding with kubernetes, docker or containers ecosystem in general.
- Experience with networking protocols such as HTTP, DNS, DHCP ,TCP/IP etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux OS and network troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of cloud and virtual infrastructure like VM, Hypervisor etc.
- Any scripting language experience
- Familiarity with automation & any version control tools ( Chef , Puppet , Git etc)
Important Link :