GSFDCL Recruitment 2021
GSFDCL Recruitment 2021 : Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd (GSFDCL) has Recently Invites Application For the Divisional Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligible Candidates Attend the Interview on 24th June 2021, For More Detail Read Official Advertisement Or GujaratAsmita Article.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in GSFDCL. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : Gujarat State Forest Development Corporation Ltd (GSFDCL)
|Post||No. Of Post|
|Divisional Manager||(A)Possesses a Bachelors degree of any of the Universities established or Incorporated by an act of parliament or state legislation of any other educational institution recognised as such or declared to be deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act 1956 with one of the Following subjects Namely (1) Animal Husbandry and veterinary science (2) Botany (3) Chemistry (4) Geology (5) Mathematics (6) Physics (7) Statistics (8) Zoology (9) Agriculture (10) Forestry (11) Engineering or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Government for|
(B) Possesses the basic knowledge of Computer application prescribed
in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and recruitment,
(General) rules, 1967
(C) Possesses adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both
|Experience||A minimum of 3 year experience|
(i) In the field of non timber forest produce (Minor Forest Produce)
(ii) Monitoring & evaluation of various projects of Govt. of Gujarat
and Govt. of India as per given guidelines for effective implementation of the schemes.
(iii)Identification of various Medicinal plants and their availability in the various areas of the Gujarat State.
(iv)Demand & supply of medicinal plants raw material in Gujarat & outside.
(v) Preparation of various schemes and its submission to the Governments.
(vi)Drafting in English, Gujarati language and a working knowledge in Hindi.
(vii) Data entry & computer operations.(Microsoft Office)
|Preference||Candidates having Higher educational qualification and experience in the field of Non timber forest produces along with implementation of various Government Schemes.|
|1. To understand properly the schemes in Medicinal Plants Sector, their guidelines given therein.|
2. To co-ordinate and handle the ” MSP Project “for MFP, with TRIFED, GOI.
3. To search for and find out the plant species, suitable for promotion/cultivation in given areas, based on natural distribution, agro-climate conditions. yield, market rates demand & supply.
4. To prepare the required schemes/projects as per guidelines and submit for approval.
5. To monitor and evaluate the approved ongoing scheme / projects through progress reports and field visits.
6. To suggest modifications for further improvement/revision.
7. To achieve physical & financial targets as per project time line and comply to the funding agencies for all queries and the timely release of fund.
8. To maintain the web portal by updating the project related information.
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Emoluments||Rs.30,000/- (Fixed). (Negotiable in the case of Candidates having Higher Educational qualifications and experience)|
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
- Bhutavad Ashram Shala Aravalli Recruitment 2021 For Vidhyasahayak
- Ashram Shala Dungra Recruitment 2021 For Vidhyasahayak
- District Panchayat Devbhumi Dwarka Recruitment 2021 For Community Health Officer
- DRDA Kheda – Nadiad Recruitment 2021 For Coordinator
- Gujarat Rojgar Bharti Melo 2021
How To Apply GSFDCL Recruitment 2021?
What is The Date Of Interview For GSFDCL Recruitment 2021?
What is The Selection Process For GSFDCL Recruitment 2021?
(2) The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for selection.
(3) The Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
(4) Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The decision of management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
|Whatsapp / Telegram Group : Whatsapp / Telegram|
|Social Media Group : Facebook / InstaGram / Twitter|