IITE Admission 2021
IITE Admission 2021 : Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE) has Recently Invites Application for the Admission in Various Course Like, B.Sc, B.Ed and Other Various Course Notification, Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date, For More Detail Read Gujarat Asmita Article & Official Advertisement.
Indian Institute of Teacher Education (IITE), established in 2010 is a brainchild of the then CM of Gujarat Shri Narendra Modi. He wanted to establish an institute which would produce world class teachers and export them. At a time when the world is facing shortage of teachers, he wanted India to lead from the front.
Shri Narendra Modi is one of the few such visionaries who thought that 21st century education would not just consist of a degree but an all inclusive setup, and hence the idea of innovative, residential, integrated degrees was brought in to existence. To lend a material shape to the best educational philosophies from across the world, a team of experts led by legendary Indian academician and philosopher Shri Kireetbhai Joshi and other scholars of national and international stature came together to design the curriculum of IITE.
- To evolve and implement a new programs of teacher education that would provide education and training to prospective teachers that aim at development of new integral development of teachers.
- To train prospective teachers based on globally benchmarked curriculum with ideas gleaned from the fusion of the intellectual traditions of India and the West.
- To equip teachers with the competencies requisite for dealing with the 21st century issues of the choices and challenges of students.
- To impart teacher training which enables the prospective teachers to see the obtaining world in the new light of universal human values.
- To promote the indigenous tradition of teacher-student relationship (Guru-Shishya parampara) in various fields of humanities, arts, crafts, sciences, technologies and yoga (psychological and physical education).
- To publish and disseminate results of advanced research relating to teachers’ education for purposes of advancement of capacities to teach and learn among professional teachers as also among parents, social educators and social workers.
- To promote national and international cooperation in teachers’ education as also in the development of teaching-learning material through online programs, documentaries, musical and dramatic programs and films.
- To undertake, conduct and promote any program that will enhance the highest aims of pedagogy and synthesis of knowledge-systems and internationalism.
- To foster in the University highest purposes of education of the body, life and mind as also of the human spirit in its integrity.
- To introduce and nurture innovations in the education system so as to reflect India’s spiritual knowledge, robust intellectuality and inexhaustible creativity.
|Under Graduate||B.Sc. – B.Ed||4 Year||IITE|
|B.A. – B.Ed||4 Year||IIT|
|B.Ed||2 Year||Affiliated Colleges|
|B.A Education||3 Year||IITE|
|Post Graduate||B.Ed – M.Ed||3 Year||IITE|
|M.Ed.||2 year||IITE & RGT – DIET|
|M.Sc. / M.A.-M.Ed||3 Year||IITE|
|M.A. Education||2 Year||IITE|
|Research Programme||Ph.D||3 Year||IITE|
|Certificate Courses||4 Months||IITE|
|Whatsapp / Telegram Group : Whatsapp / Telegram|
|Social Media Group : Facebook / InstaGram / Twitter|