application details With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users, the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
Multilingual : In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannad, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu). After installation, the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred languages. However, the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in the English language only. This is done to help the user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitations in the mobile keyboards).
Universality: Resident with or without Aadhaar can install this App in their smart phones. However to avail personalized Aadhaar services the resident will have to register their Aadhaar Profile in the App.
Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: The mAadhaar user can avail the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help. The functionalities are broadly grouped as :
Main Service Dashboard: Direct access to download Aadhaar, Order a Reprint, Address Update, Download offline eKYC, Show or Scan QR Code, Verify Aadhaar, Verify mail/email, retrieve UID/EID, Request for Address Validation Letter
Request Status Services: To help resident check status of various online requests
My Aadhaar: This is a personalized section for Aadhaar holder where the resident will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services. In addition, this section also provides facility for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
- Aadhaar Locking – Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish.
- Biometric locking/unlocking secures biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
- OTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password that can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
- Update of profile – To updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
- Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder helps Aadhaar users share their password-protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
- Multi-profile: Aadhaar holder can include multiple (up to 3) profiles (with the same registered mobile number) in their profile section.
- Aadhaar Services on SMS ensures Aadhaar holder avail Aadhaar services even when there is no network.
- Locate Enrolment Center helps the user find the nearest Enrolment Center.
App Source From : Google Play Store & Official Site Of Aadhaar
Important Link :
How To Update My Aadhaar Card?
- 1) Visit Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
- 2) Select ‘Proceed to update Aadhaar’
- 3) Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and ‘CAPTCHA’ code
- 4) Click ‘Send OTP’ to proceed
- 5) Enter one-time password sent to your registered mobile number with Aadhaar and hit ‘Login’
- 6) Select the field you wish to update online from the following screen.
આધારકાર્ડમાં સુધારો કરવા માટે Official Link – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/