Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat 2020
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana : For the first time in the Gujarat state, Mukhyamantri Mahila Kalyan Yojana will be launched and more than 10 lakh mothers and sisters will be given zero interest loans. Gujarat’s women power will take the lead in realizing the resolve of a self-reliant Prime Minister of India. On the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi (narendra modi) on September 17, the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be presented to the mother power of the state.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat
A total of Rs 1,000 crore is planned to be lent to women’s groups, in which the interest on bank loans will be borne by the state government and the stamp duty required for the loan will also be waived. Rs. Loans of Rs 1 lakh will be available from government, cooperative, private banks, RBI approved lending institutions. The state government has signed an MoU with banks to join the scheme soon.
One lakh loan will be given to each group
According to the information received, a group of 10 women-sisters will be formed in M1 lakh group. Each group will get a loan of one lakh and each mother and sister will get an interest loan without starting their own small or big business, housing industry, business. In the aftermath of Corona, the CM’s goal of a big loan from a small man will also come true as the mothers and sisters become the financial support of the home-family.
175 crore budget passed for CM Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
The Chief Minister has allocated a budget of Rs 175 crore for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana. At the same time, the Chief Minister’s sensitive approach is to cover a total of 1 lakh women’s groups in the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana, which is 50,000 in rural areas and 50,000 in urban areas. The scheme will be implemented in rural areas by Gujarat Lively Hood Promotion Company of Rural Development Department.
The scheme will make millions of women self-reliant
Gujarat Urban Lively Hood Mission of Urban Development Department will be implemented in urban areas. Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana will be a catalyst in fulfilling the dreams of millions of sisters of the state to live with self-reliance
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- Each group will get a loan of one lakh. Every mother and sister will be able to get interest loan without starting their own small business,home industry,business.
- In the Present-Corona situation, the CM’s goal of a big loan from a small man to become a financial support for the family will come true.
- The Chief Minister allocated a budget of Rs.175 crore for the Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- 50 thousand from rural areas and 50 thousand from urban areas.A total of 1 lakh women’s groups will be covered under Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana.
- The scheme will be implemented in rural areas by Gujarat Lively Hood Promotion Company of Rural Development Department.
- Gujarat Urban Livelyhood Hood Mission of Urban Development Department will be implemented in urban areas.
Eligibility criteria of mukhymantri mahila Utkarsh Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- In this Scheme, The applicant must be women
- The applicant must be a part of the self help group of Gujarat
- The self-help group must have 10 members
- The government is going to provide loan to these groups and interest will be paid by the government to the bank
Required Document to Apply Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana