SBI Clerk 2021 Notification Out
SBI Clerk 2021 Notification : Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State/UT/Special area (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state).
The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2021 Apply For 5237 Posts
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in State Bank Of India. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Organization : State Bank Of India
- Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)-Regular Post – 5000 Posts
- Junior Associates (Backlog) – 237 Post
Total Post : 5237
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09
Post Type : Bank Jobs 2021
Education Qualification :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 16.08.2021.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 16.08.2021.
Age Limit :
- 20 to 28 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001 (both days inclusive)
- Age Relaxation As Per rules.
- Pay Scale : Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
- The starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- Emoluments: The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.29,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Application Fees :
- For GEN/EWS & OBC : Rs.750/-
- For SC /ST / PWD : No Fees.
Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement for desirable Qualification, Experience Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Ans : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. https://sbi.co.in/web/careers
What is the Last Date for Applying SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Online Application Start From : 27.04.2021
Online Application Last Date : 17.05.2021
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 : To Be Notified
When is SBI Clerk Exam 2021 scheduled for?
SBI Clerk Preliminary 2021 Online Exam Date : June 2021 (Tentatively)
SBI Clerk Mains 2021 Exam Date : 31.07.2021 (Tentatively)
What is the Selection Process For SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
Ans : Selection will be based on Preliminary Online Examination & Main Online Exam.
Important Link :