Vahali Dikari Yojana 2021 – Gujarat Vahali Dikari Yojana Form
Vahali Dikari Yojana 2021 has announced by Gujarat government at 02-08-2019 from Rajkot. The Commissioner for the implementation of the Vahali Dikari Yojana 2021 has received the proposal from the Office of Women and Child Development from Single Fire on the date of the Department of Women and Child Development 31/7/2019 13/2019 /1181 A Government is committed to improve the birth date of girls and increase education in the state of Gujarat.
Vahali Dikari Yojana 2021
Gujarat Vahali Dikari Yojana Form
This is an application form for Vahli Dikari Yojana issued by the concerned department of the Gujarat government for which Rs 1.10 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education and it can be obtained from the concerned authority or it can be download from the link given below.
The Purpose of the Government : Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana
- Increasing the birthrate of daughters
- Reduce the out-of-proportion ratio in girls’ education
- Empowering women in the society
- Prevent Childhood Vahali Dikri Yojana Form
Eligibility of the student under the guardianship scheme
- Daughters born on or after 2/8/2019, benefit of this scheme.
- A maximum of two daughters of the couple and the benefits of the scheme will be attainable
- Both the couple’s first and second daughter’s benefits will be attainable, but the couple should have the mother’s offspring operation after the second marriage.
- If the first daughter and second daughter are available, then the second daughter will be able to get help but after the second daughter the couple.
- In the case of giving the first couple and the second daughter together or more together, in all cases, the benefit of the parents’ daughter plan is available but after the daughter.
- 2,00,000 income per year.
Eligible benefits to be reaped in the guardianship scheme
- The first installment
- Rupees 4000 will be available to the daughters upon admission to the first standard.
- The second installment
- Upon admission in the ninth standard, assistance of Rs 6000.
- Last installment
- At the age of 18, one lakh rupees is available as education marriage support but the daughter is married.
Official Circular : View
Note : Always Read Official Notification.