Western Railway Dahod Division Recruitment 2021
Western Railway Dahod Division Recruitment 2021 : It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Western Railway Dahod Division. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- GDMO – 04 Post
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS ( Recognized by the Medical Council of India included in the First or Second Schedule of Part eleven of the Third Schedule other than the Licentiate Qualification to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 ) Holders of Educational Qualification in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in section 13 (3) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Candidate should have satisfactorily completed the compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- The degree should be permanently registered with the Medical Council Of India.
- Doctors serving under State /Central Government /Public Sector undertaking etc. may apply with NOC from the respective organization.
- Retired Government Doctors Engagement On Contract Basis : Terms and conditions as laid down by Railway Board vide the letter No. 2008/E(GR)II/1/1 dated 16/07/2012.
- Retired Government Medical Officer of State Government and Central Government Doctors upto the age of 65 years may apply for CMP against the vacancies on a fix remuneration of Rs. 46,000/- per month ( subject to condition that remuneration plus pension drawn by the retired government doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn)
- Not exceeding 53 years as on 31-03-2021 which is relaxation 5 years for SC/ST candidates and three years for OBC
- There is No Application Fees.